Match of the Day Magazine Competition Copy
WIN TICKETS TO WATCH Derby County vs Fulham COURTESY OF EA SPORTS!
EA SPORTS™, an Official Partner of the EFL, has teamed up with Match of the Day Magazine to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Derby County vs Fulham on 3rd March.
EA SPORTS delivers the most authentic gaming experience possible for fans engaging with EFL clubs and players within EA SPORTS FIFA 18.
EA SPORTS FIFA 18 is out now, available for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be received by 14:00 GMT on 28/02/2018
- One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- a. Pair of tickets in home allocation to Derby County vs Fulham fixture
- The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
- In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your tickets, your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery.
- EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
- The name, country and photograph of the winners may be used by Match of the Day Magazine for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Match of the Day Magazine to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without renumeration.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Match of the Day Magazine.
- THE PRIZE IS FOR HOME TEAM TICKETS AND ELIGIBLE SUPPORTERS OF THAT TEAM ONLY. AWAY TEAM TICKETS AND TICKETS FOR SUPPORTERS OF THE AWAY TEAM ARE NOT AVAILABLE. TICKETS ARE LOCATED IN THE HOME SUPPORTER STANDS.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- The prize does not include:
- Travel to or from the clubs. All travel requirements should be arranged by the individual/s.
- Accommodation. All accommodation requirements should be arranged by the individual.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals.
- Any other costs associated with the trip.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- Sky Bet EFL participating clubs and the EFL will be notified of the identities of the winner and their guests and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest is subject to a Club Banning Order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize.
- Tickets will be held for collection at the winners’ allocated club. Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. Tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (Passport / Driving License / National ID Card) will be required at the point of collection.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to Conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the Stadium Ground Regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here: https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations-2017-18-efl—final.pdf. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or regulation or because of their inappropriate behaviour. Entries to this competition, means full acceptance of all of these terms and conditions by the winners and their guests.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and each Sky Bet participating club reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize on the following grounds:
- if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize
- a winner and/or their guest fail to comply with all ground regulations
- a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with all terms and conditions of tickets and policies applicable to visitors of the relevant Sky Bet EFL participating club and its stadiums along with all other reasonable directions of the Sky Bet EFL participating club
- or a Winner and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban