After a disappointing season, Jos Luhukay and Sheffield Wednesday will be turning their attention to the summer transfer window.
Wednesday finished 15th in the Sky Bet Championship last year and will be looking forward to a busy summer, as they look to get back amongst the play-off contenders next season.
One man who could potentially be on his way to Hillsborough this summer is Frederico Venancio, who spent the year on-loan with the Owls.
The centre-back is keen on a return to South Yorkshire, according to the Sheffield Star, with a permanent deal expected to cost £800K.
The 25-year-old made 25 appearances whilst on-loan, scoring one goal, with his performances improving drastically as the season went on.
Venancio’s improvement came under Luhukay, with many at Hillsborough seeing the reported transfer-fee as a bargain.
Here at FLW, we asked Sheffield Wednesday’s supporters whether Venancio, should he be signed, has the potential to become the club’s signing of the summer.
Sheffield Wednesday fans… ????
Could Venancio prove to be your signing of the summer? ✍️ #SWFC
— FLW News Hub (@FLWNewsHub) May 16, 2018
58% of supporters believe that Venancio could become the Owls’ signing of the summer, whilst the remaining 42% of voters in our poll don’t believe he could.
Sheffield Wednesday fans… Let us know your thoughts!
Latest News9 hours ago
Aitor Karanka reveals exactly who Nottingham Forest want to sign
Derby County9 hours ago
Derby County edging closer to completing deal for Premier League winger
Middlesbrough8 hours ago
Tony Pulis offers transfer update that will please Middlesbrough fans
Bolton Wanderers8 hours ago
Potential blow for Sunderland with Bolton Wanderers joining chase for League One ace
Latest News10 hours ago
Key Sunderland figure issues transfer update with deals lined up
Derby County11 hours ago
Key Derby County man delivers message that fans will love
Brentford10 hours ago
Crystal Palace interested in key Championship performer but huge bid will be needed
Leeds United14 hours ago
‘We need you back’ – Leeds fans respond to positive message from key man