Connect with us

FLW debate

Reading fans unconcerned about key man’s future

Published

on

Paul Clement achieved his primary target of guiding Reading to safety in the Sky Bet Championship last season, with the Royals avoiding relegation by just three points.  

Results under Clement were far from convincing, but the ex-Derby and Swansea boss did what he set out to do and guided the Royals to safety, after a major scare.

Planning at the Madejski Stadium is likely to have already turned to next season, however, there is doubt surrounding Clement’s future.

The Mirror (15/05, 11:05) were reporting that Caro Ancelotti is eyeing a reunion with Clement at Napoli, should he land the leading role in Naples this summer.

Clement previously worked with Ancelotti at Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSG, where the duo enjoyed success, before going their separate ways.

With rumours circulating, linking Clement with a reunion with Ancelotti in Italy, we asked Reading’s supporters if they were concerned that they might lose Clement this summer.

Reading’s supporters are relaxed over Clement’s future, with 73% of voters in our poll not concerned about him leaving the Madejski, whilst the remaining 27% fear he could be heading for the exit door.

Reading fans… Let us know your thoughts!

Trending