Connect with us

Bristol City

Polled Bristol City supporters divided despite busy start to summer

Published

on

It’s been a busy start to the summer for Bristol City, who have been amongst the Sky Bet Championship’s most active sides in the transfer window so far.  

Aden Flint and Bobby Reid have been amongst high-profile departures, but Lee Johnson has recruited a number of new players ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.

Jack Hunt has today agreed a three-year deal at Ashton Gate, becoming Johnson’s fifth signing of a busy summer.

The 27-year-old follows Andreas Weimann, Hakeeb Adelakun, Adam Webster and Marley Watkins into Ashton Gate, with the Robins’ transfer dealings looking good on paper.

Despite the disappointment of losing some key men, Johnson’s squad is taking shape nicely ahead of the new season.

Here at FLW, we wanted to know if Bristol City’s supporters were pleased with the additions Johnson has made to his squad so far this summer.

Despite some high-profile names coming through the door, it appears that the bulk of Bristol City’s supporters aren’t happy with what Johnson has done.

54% of voters in our poll aren’t impressed with the incomings so far, although there does seem to be a slight divide amongst Bristol City’s fanbase, with the other 46% happy with what has been done so far.

Bristol City fans… Let us know your thoughts!

ScoopDragon Football News Network

Trending