Connect with us

FLW debate

Most Leeds fans in agreement to what will happen if Gunn, Bartley and Hernandez deals are sealed

Published

on

Leeds United face a big summer with a number of names already being linked with the club.

After last summer’s poor recruitment, Leeds fans will be hoping that Sporting Director Victor Orta has learned his lessons and is now targeting domestic talent.

Three potential additions have recently been linked with Leeds and this has stirred up some excitement in the fan base.

Leeds are eyeing a new goalkeeper and Manchester City’s Angus Gunn is a top target after starring in goal for Norwich last year.

The Whites want the England youth international on loan to compete with Bailey Peacock-Farrell.

They also want a new centre-half and are planning to reunite Kyle Bartley with Pontus Jansson after the pair formed a solid partnership in 2016/17.

Their other target is free agent Abel Hernandez, who struck eight goals in eight starts this year and hit 20 league goals in his last Championship campaign prior to this season.

Here are the results after we asked Leeds fans whether signing Gunn, Bartley and Hernandez would get them a play-off spot:

The majority of Leeds fans are hopeful of their chances of finishing in the top six should they complete this triple signing.

31% are still sceptical about their chances but 69% think that these three will make the difference and push the Whites into contention for promotion.

NCTJ-qualified journalist - University of Birmingham undergraduate - King's College London postgraduate - Coventry City and West Ham United

ScoopDragon Football News Network

Trending