Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Connect with us

FLW debate

Majority of these polled Leeds fans back Bielsa favourite to replace Hernandez

Published

on

It’s been a tough week for Leeds United, with Marcelo Bielsa losing a number of his key players to injury.  

Leeds head to Millwall tomorrow with a depleted squad, with Pablo Hernandez amongst those missing the trip to London.

Hernandez has picked up a hamstring problem, which Leeds have confirmed will keep him sidelined for up to five weeks.

The 33-year-old missed Leeds’ last outing against Middlesbrough, with Bielsa’s side missing an edge in attack without the Spaniard.

Jack Harrison replaced Hernandez against Boro, and although the Manchester City loanee did well, Leeds will need him to take his performance to the next level in Hernandez’s extended absence.

The 21-year-old is the obvious choice to replace Hernandez on the right, with Bielsa favouring Harrison to the likes of Stuart Dallas and Jack Clarke.

Here at FLW, we wanted to know if Leeds’ supporters wanted to see Harrison in the starting XI for tomorrow’s trip to Millwall.

It does appear that the majority of Leeds’ supporters voting in our poll are backing the winger to continue tomorrow against Millwall.

70% of polled supporters believe Harrison should start, with the remaining 30% believing Bielsa should turn to another option to replace Hernandez.

Thoughts? Let us know!


ScoopDragon Football News Network

Article title: Majority of these polled Leeds fans back Bielsa favourite to replace Hernandez

Please leave feedback to help us improve the site: