After a year of disappointment in the Sky Bet Championship, Leeds United’s attention is turning to a huge summer.
Paul Heckingbottom is set to oversee the summer transfer window, as the Whites look to reshape their squad ahead of next season’s promotion challenge.
Leeds’ attention appears to have turned to the domestic transfer market, with the Yorkshire Evening Post highlighting that Andrea Radrizzani and Leeds’ board are looking to address the criticism received for targeting the European market last summer.
Here at FLW, we wanted to find out if Leeds’ supporters were in favour of a move for Jordan Graham, who has been on the fringe at Wolves for some time now.
Graham, who came through the academy at Wolves will a glowing reputation as a menacing winger, spent the start of the 2017/18 campaign on-loan with Fulham, before returning to Wolves, where his opportunities were limited under Nuno Espirito Santo.
With the 23-year-old seemingly not featuring in Nuno’s plans, the winger could well be offloaded this summer, which will put Championship clubs on red alert.
Leeds United fans… ⚪️
Should you explore a deal for Jordan Graham this summer? ???? #LUFC
— FLW News Hub (@FLWNewsHub) May 16, 2018
Leeds’ supporters are divided over a potential move for Graham, with only 52% of voters in our poll encouraging a move for the winger, with the other 48% not believing the Whites should explore a deal.
Leeds fans… Let us know your thoughts!
Sky Bet Championship24 hours ago
Bruce favourite in, Grealish out: The dream Aston Villa XI under Bruce to kick off the 18/19 season
Latest News23 hours ago
27-year-old makes ambitious statement, Leeds United fans will love this
Gallery Articles18 hours ago
Bielsa needs to give these 3 Leeds players a chance to shine in pre-season friendlies
Nottingham Forest21 hours ago
Chairman offers Jack Marriott transfer update that will interest Nottingham Forest fans
Bolton Wanderers18 hours ago
7 goals, 2 assists.. The dangerous striker who Millwall should turn to in the 18/19 season
Opinion24 hours ago
The Sheffield United man who would seriously help Rotherham’s chances of staying up
Derby County17 hours ago
Reliable journalist issues update on Leeds United’s transfer hunt for lethal star
Latest News23 hours ago
Norwich City close in on Premier League winger as part of squad rebuilding project